|San Jose Staff Members
When we change our office telephone service in the next
week or so, we will have to make some changes in our office email
(Currently our telephone service provider, Deltacom handles our email.
Our new Email provider will be Yahoo Business Email. This will not
change your current email address, but we will have to give some
information to Yahoo about your email account in order to keep it
We will need to send this information to Yahoo in advance of the change.
You will not lose any of your current email or address book
contacts. A little information will be required to set up your new
account. With all the proper information set up in advance there
hopefully will be no interruption in your email during business hours on
the day of transfer.
(Date to be determined)
- Your Name:
- Your Office Email Address:
- Your Office Email Password:
- Do you need to access your office email when away from the office,
such as from a home computer, ipad, or
- Do You Have a personal Yahoo.com or AT&T Yahoo email address? If so,
we need to know what that address is
(If you want to access your email when away from the office you will
have to have a personal yahoo email address.)
To set up a Personal Yahoo Account
New Email Settings For Microsoft Outlook On Your
Office Computer. These setting are not to be set up until the day
designated to make the change.
From the top Menu Choose:
- Tools, then - Email Accounts, then "Add a new e-mail account" and
- Choose "Add", then choose POP3, then click "Next"
- Fill in the form
- Choose "More Settings", then Click the Advanced Tab
- Check the boxes under "Incoming server (POP3)" and "Outgoing server
Then enter the number 995 next to Incoming server (POP 3)
Then enter the number 465 next to Outgoing server (SMTP)
- Then click on the "Outgoing Server" Tab, and click the box that says
"My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentic
- Then click "OK" at the bottom
- Click "Test Account Settings" (look for errors)
- Then click "Next" at the bottom of the Email Accounts Setup Window
|Finally, Go back to the Email Accounts Settings
- Tools, then - Email Accounts, "View or change existing
- Highlight the old deltacom account and choose "Remove"
Copyright © 2008-2013 [San José Catholic
Church]. All rights reserved.