SACRAMENT OF FIRST RECONCILIATION AND FIRST HOLY COMMUNION
* Preparation to receive these sacraments requires two consecutive years of religious formation, either in a Catholic school or parish faith formation program.
* Children over the age of 7 who have not received these sacraments, will enter into the RCIA for Children program
* Students will participate in the Family Faith Formation program, as well as attending sacrament preparation classes twice a month.
* Mandatory sacrament prep classes will take place on the 2nd and 3rd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 PM – 7:30pm in the Community Room.
* There will also be 2 retreats during the year.
“Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life. And I will raise them up at the last day.”John 6:54
The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life, which is why weekly Mass attendance is an essential part of every Catholic family. All students preparing to receive the sacraments will be required to have their Mass attendance sheet signed every week by the presiding priest or deacon. These will be turned in to their classroom teacher at the next class meeting.