For the Forgiveness of Sins
We at San Jose Catholic Church are privileged to accompany you in the preparation process for Baptism.
As per Diocesan policy, the parents must be active members of the San Jose Parish, preferably registered, for six months prior to the scheduled baptism or provide a letter from the previous parish stating that they were active members of the parish. If the parents who wish to schedule a Baptism at San Jose Parish belong to a different parish, they are required to provide a letter from their pastor giving permission for the baptism to take place at San Jose.
- Please download the Baptism Guidelines, Registration Form, and Sponsor Forms.
- Return the completed registration Form to the Parish Office.
- The Baptism will be scheduled upon receipt of the registration form.
- Completed paperwork must be submitted to the Parish Office at least two weeks prior to the Baptism date.
- Registration available in English & Spanish/Español
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact:
Cristina Perez at 733-1630. Ext. 110 or email email@example.com.
“Go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.” – MATTHEW 28:19